Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
An unexpected meeting. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
An unexpected meeting. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
An unexpected meeting. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
An unexpected meeting. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
An unexpected meeting. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
An unexpected meeting. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
An unexpected meeting. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
An unexpected meeting. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
An unexpected meeting. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
An unexpected meeting. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAn unexpected meeting. - Page 2 I_voting_barAn unexpected meeting. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Connor
An unexpected meeting. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAn unexpected meeting. - Page 2 I_voting_barAn unexpected meeting. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

An unexpected meeting.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Finvarre

Finvarre

An unexpected meeting. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An unexpected meeting.   An unexpected meeting. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:29 pm

"No, I don't. I tend to avoid Antiheus."

Curious, I let my heels rest upon the ground again.
Back to top Go down
https://legendsreborn.forumotion.net/t82-finvarre-light-caelator#

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected meeting.   An unexpected meeting. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 1:00 pm

Well, no wonder she had run away from me at first sight. Not many people understood what was going on with the Anthithi these days, which is why many of the GOOD Anthithi have been dying recently.

"Rebellion" i said to her as she (hopefully) begun to calm down. "The Anthethi that i rule over are more, how do i put it, "humane"". I laughed slightly before continuing, "however, those that have been chasing you are the rebels, the cold-blooded monsters that disagree with my views. I am trying to stop them, but it isn't easy."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected meeting.   An unexpected meeting. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 1:44 pm

"I would think not... ack. I'm glad I wasn't at the castel when they came for me..."

sighing, I looked at him.

"Now, why the interest in me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected meeting.   An unexpected meeting. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 3:19 pm

"Well," i said to her, hoping she wasn't as scared of me now as she had been earlier, "2 reasons. Number 1. You are a Sicarian, and they are pretty rare around these parts. Number 2. I like what you're trying to do, so i want to form an alliance." My facial expression became more seriouse, "The Anthitheus race, the ones under my rule, together with you and whatever forces you might possibly have."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected meeting.   An unexpected meeting. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 3:35 pm

Nodding slowly, I began to pace.

"I'll need a symbol of our alliance... Our base of operation is in Castel Markov, and we're going under the name of 'Kakusu' so as to help people unite under us. Currently, the Vaium of shadows, a pretty good Alchemist human, and Myself are there. Along with Ryan Radke, one of the Vampire lords. Each has a symbol of our alliance, what will you do to prove our truce?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected meeting.   An unexpected meeting. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 3:50 pm

I sighed, not bieng aware that i would have to do something to prove our "truce" if you could even call it that. I had no idea what i should do, so i just shrugged and said, "I don't know to be honest, what would you have me do?" I hoped she wouldn't make me do anything TOO serious.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected meeting.   An unexpected meeting. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 4:15 pm

I giggled slightly, before bowing to him.

"There's a dance held every weekend at Castel Markov"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected meeting.   An unexpected meeting. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 4:21 pm

"A dance?" i asked, relieved that all she was asking me to do was to go to a dance at this castel. Or, at least i hoped that was all. "So, you want me to go there right?" i said, before suddenly remembering how scared she was of me when we first met, "Are you sure i will be allowed in? After all, i am a demon, people don't exactly invite me to all their parties."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected meeting.   An unexpected meeting. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 4:22 pm

"Have no guard, and you will be allowed. I promise. Just be careful about how you come in.. It'll be a formal dance."

Smirking, I bowed to him.

"We look forward to your arrival."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected meeting.   An unexpected meeting. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

An unexpected meeting.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2