Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
A morning of words. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
A morning of words. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
A morning of words. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
A morning of words. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
A morning of words. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
A morning of words. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
A morning of words. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
A morning of words. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
A morning of words. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
A morning of words. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA morning of words. - Page 2 I_voting_barA morning of words. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Connor
A morning of words. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA morning of words. - Page 2 I_voting_barA morning of words. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

A morning of words.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Finvarre

Finvarre

A morning of words. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A morning of words.   A morning of words. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 10:43 pm

"Seeing as this is where Peace lovers... Ah... We don't get much service."

Rubbing my neck with my eyes closed, I laughed.
Back to top Go down
https://legendsreborn.forumotion.net/t82-finvarre-light-caelator#
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: A morning of words.   A morning of words. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 10:47 pm

"Indeed. The two of you are the most people this place has guessed since a very long time."

I sighed when I thought of all the empty rooms and halls. When this Castle had been constructed, so many would have come inside to feast and celebrate...
Back to top Go down
Vellon (Takumi)

Vellon (Takumi)

PostSubject: Re: A morning of words.   A morning of words. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 12:41 pm

"Hmm, Well i'm no expert on people, or grand buildings or castles." I say shrugging, wondering of the place I had felt further in, one of heat and sound.

Disregard that thought for later I focus on the task at hand. "If fate brought us here, then what is our purpose? Why are we here, what does fate want of us?" I ask these in succession quickly, my mind wandering a bit.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: A morning of words.   A morning of words. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 1:45 pm

"I believe, for peace. None of us have ill will for the world, but rather that it settled in happiness- non? So, like I was talking about, Kakusu. The veil will cover the evil of the land, creating a peace that shall reign like it once did."

Smiling, I let my form brighten.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: A morning of words.   A morning of words. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 1:53 pm

I nodded.

"To bring back the original peace and tranquility to this Realm and act as its Guardians. To return to an era without chaos. For that, we must all work together. Unity is key."
Back to top Go down
Vellon (Takumi)

Vellon (Takumi)

PostSubject: Re: A morning of words.   A morning of words. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 2:06 pm

" I may need to do some research on this 'original tranquility' your talking about. Are there any books on the subject?" I ask, not even knowing what I was asking for. To be frank the idea almost scared me, it sounded a bit like the stories of past wars that my father had told me about. Killing and slaying in the name of peace.

"And how would we do this in the first place, the world is big and we are but three people." I say, a bit perplexed on how we are to accomplish peace.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: A morning of words.   A morning of words. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 2:07 pm

Chuckling, I smiled at him.

"There are more. And the books are of the kingdoms who fought to rein over them. We wish not to reign, just to maintain peace."

Shrugging, I smiled at him.

"It is all in your choice."
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: A morning of words.   A morning of words. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 2:15 pm

I approached him and said:

"I could show you a glimpse of this past, if you wish."
Back to top Go down
Vellon (Takumi)

Vellon (Takumi)

PostSubject: Re: A morning of words.   A morning of words. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 3:07 pm

I back away cautiously. "No offence, but my mind is my own domain and no ones else's. I would love to see the past but i must ask you respect my wish." I shiver visibly then clench my fists, turning into the sunlight streaming through a window.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: A morning of words.   A morning of words. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 3:40 pm

"we wouldn't tread on such a dangerous area, I promise. What we would do... Is take you yourself into a vision of it. Maybe you could get the shadows to show him, Sorin? Or should I take him back to the beginning? Fastforwarding them?"
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: A morning of words.   A morning of words. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 7:50 pm

I thought.

"Oui, this can also be possible."

I turned towards the nearest wall and moved my arms as to shape the Shadows on it. After a few moments, a black mirror appeared before me and I stepped aside.

"If you would like to see...", I said, bowing.
Back to top Go down
Vellon (Takumi)

Vellon (Takumi)

PostSubject: Re: A morning of words.   A morning of words. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:10 am

I was hesitant; Wary of things made of shadow and smoke. I had been fooled by such things before, but i felt i could trust them. So, walking over I peered into the mirror of shadow, seeing nothing but inky blackness. Then as i was about to turn away something began to form out of the darkness.

"Wha.." I never finished, so enraptured I was in what was taking place.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: A morning of words.   A morning of words. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:02 pm

I watched as memories from both Sorin and my time unfolded, slowly speeding forward through the 'Justified' wars, where they claimed land to rule under peace.

"This is like Seibon. Uniting under one rule."

I watched as parts of the world were devastated by forces, who wished to create them anew.

"Destruction and recreation in one form Conculare."

Then, I watched as our goal unfolded before him.

"And... Kakusu."
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: A morning of words.   A morning of words. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 11:06 pm

The mirror showed a time of peace, where no violence nor bad feelings were existing. Everything was but harmony.

"This is what we are looking to bring back. The times of old, when no one ever thought about overranking another. There was no such things as Jalousie or Envie towards another."

I moved my hand and the mirror returned to the Shadows.

"There was no good nor evil. No Light and no Darkness. Just peace under the Veil."
Back to top Go down
Vellon (Takumi)

Vellon (Takumi)

PostSubject: Re: A morning of words.   A morning of words. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:35 am

"But how can you hope to accomplish this now?" I ask the two of them confused on the subject. This seemed like a time before humans, which happen to be a race built on negative emotions.

"How will the humans factor into this, we are extremely independent and prideful creatures." I say, placing my hand on my chest. "I myself believe the idea to be a fine one on paper. But implementation will find you lacking. Humans will resist until they are ground away, Vampires will resist out of shear spite and their natural food source being threatened and then the Anthitheus, well.... that one is kind of self-explanatory." I say all of this not to contradict, but to question and hope for answers. I now stand with my back to the door, I had seen the fighting in the mirror and i was ready to fight my way out, should they believe i would stand in the way of their peace.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: A morning of words.   A morning of words. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:40 am

"The Antiheus are already a part. Their leader will be joining us for a ball in a fort-night. And as I said, a full Coven has joined us. However, We need a human. And an elf, but one step at a time, non?"

I offered him a smile.

"Besides. We only wish to take out war and thievery. If one thrives, then others shall too. No price for anything. You be a part of society, and society returns the favor. We wish only to stop war and famine. The pains. Of course there will be bad, as there is bad in everyone. But we want to stop the spreading of hatred and evil- of course."
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: A morning of words.   A morning of words. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:40 pm

I nodded.

"And, should we not be able to free this Realm from these negative emotions, we could always act as its Guardians, keeping the wicked from spreading too much and making more victims in its path."

I crossed my arms on my chest and continued:

"Every great maneuver must always start small. If not, then it is sure to fail. We should act step by step, without forgetting anything along our way to success."
Back to top Go down
Vellon (Takumi)

Vellon (Takumi)

PostSubject: Re: A morning of words.   A morning of words. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 9:23 pm

"This endeavor will be arduous, to convince so many war like and different peoples to unite under peace. I will help where I can but i'm no great warrior or scholar. I can shape the earth under my feet but I cannot yet control other elements. Maybe with time, but until then i'm almost useless." I say staring at my feet in disgrace. I had nothing to offer these people, no great skill or arcane magic, just alchemy and a bow; I was pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: A morning of words.   A morning of words. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 9:15 am

"That's like saying something as small as an acorn can't grow into a great Oak tree! It takes time, love, and Care... that is all."

Tilting my head, I messed up his hair, from under his hood.

"Besides. You're greater than you think, I'd imagine."
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: A morning of words.   A morning of words. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 7:05 pm

I nodded.

"Certains hommes viennent au monde grands. D'autres, la grandeur leur tombe dessus avec le temps. All individuals have their own strengths and weaknesses. Some are visible from the begining, others take time to develop. And, after all, a clockwork can only work when its gears are all together. We are all but gears to this machine we want to activate, each of us has a role to play in it."
Back to top Go down
Vellon (Takumi)

Vellon (Takumi)

PostSubject: Re: A morning of words.   A morning of words. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 11:57 am

"Ok then," I whisper at first then grow bolder and louder. "I'm in. I don't know what part I have to play, or even if I do have a part to play, but I'll do my best. Of that you can be assured." I say, bowing to both of them before standing straight and looking towards one hallway.

"I noticed a great amount of heat coming from that direction, too much for a furnace or kitchen; Do you by chance have a forge?"
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: A morning of words.   A morning of words. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 3:20 pm

I blinked, looking over at Sorin.

"Well, this was a castle built for many things... Sorin, is that true?"
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: A morning of words.   A morning of words. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 3:28 pm

I spread my arms as if I was showing that they got me.

"Ah, yes, there is one, indeed. I used to have it work long ago, when it was really needed. I now use it to heaten the entire Castel during cold times. I guess some work would have to be done in order to work in it again, thought..."
Back to top Go down
Vellon (Takumi)

Vellon (Takumi)

PostSubject: Re: A morning of words.   A morning of words. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 2:44 pm

I light up at this revelation and ask my leave of them. "If you don't mind, I would dearly like to examine this forge of yours. I've molded metal with my imagination for years now, but never with my hands. I believe it will be a deeper and more connected experience for me." I am genuinely excited now, fidgeting with my hands.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: A morning of words.   A morning of words. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:26 am

"Errrr... You might want to ask Sorin as how to proceed... Since... he is the castels master. Besides, I would like you back in one piece."

Laughing, I rubbed the back of my neck, before motioning to Sorin.

"I'm not saying no at all. By all means, go ahead. I'm just asking you to be careful in doing so."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A morning of words.   A morning of words. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A morning of words.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next