Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
Planifier l'Avenir EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
Planifier l'Avenir EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
Planifier l'Avenir EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
Planifier l'Avenir EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
Planifier l'Avenir EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
Planifier l'Avenir EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
Planifier l'Avenir EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
Planifier l'Avenir EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
Planifier l'Avenir EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
Planifier l'Avenir I_vote_lcapPlanifier l'Avenir I_voting_barPlanifier l'Avenir I_vote_rcap 
Connor
Planifier l'Avenir I_vote_lcapPlanifier l'Avenir I_voting_barPlanifier l'Avenir I_vote_rcap 
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

Planifier l'Avenir

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Connor

Connor

Planifier l'Avenir Empty
PostSubject: Planifier l'Avenir   Planifier l'Avenir EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 8:24 pm

I was, once again, walking in the Castle. I knew every corner, every stone of it, yet it always seemed like if it was another one when I wandered around in it.

I had been thinking about what happened, and what could happen. The forge was always open, a proof of the Human's presence in there, working on armaments and armory.

I went to our group's leader's room, Mademoiselle Dare, and knocked on the door. She could perhaps tell me about what she was planning to do?
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

Planifier l'Avenir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planifier l'Avenir   Planifier l'Avenir EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 8:28 pm

Stuffing the panic that was threatening to overwhelm me from the past events, I opened the door.

"Sorin?"

Putting on a false smile, I looked at him with kind eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://legendsreborn.forumotion.net/t82-finvarre-light-caelator#
Connor

Connor

Planifier l'Avenir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planifier l'Avenir   Planifier l'Avenir EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 8:35 pm

I bowed before her and, as I got back up, I said:

"Mademoiselle, please pardon me to disturb you, but there is something I would like to discuss, if you are disposed to do so."

I noticed her expression. She seemed troubled, yet was trying her best not to show it. Therefore, I did as if I had not seen a thing of it, afraid to trouble her even more.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

Planifier l'Avenir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planifier l'Avenir   Planifier l'Avenir EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 8:39 pm

"Ah, come in. Please, tell me what's on your mind."

Stepping aside, I motioned him inward
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Planifier l'Avenir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planifier l'Avenir   Planifier l'Avenir EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 8:48 pm

I entered the room and took place before the balcony's windowed doors. I turned around to face her and said, careful in my words:

"I apologize, but I had been thinking. We say we want to bring peace to this Realm, to bring it back like it once was, but I can not help but to wonder how you wish to achieve that goal."

I took a pause, then continued.

"There are many ways to do it, but I would like to know what you think about it. As our leader, you are the one to choose our ways."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

Planifier l'Avenir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planifier l'Avenir   Planifier l'Avenir EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 8:52 pm

"I wish to unite the kingdoms. To rid the world of the more ah... Harsh, criminals. And then to ensue more peace across the lands. Diplomacy, and force only when needed. Why do you ask, Sorin?"

Memories of why I was panicked made me take a deep breath, before smiling.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Planifier l'Avenir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planifier l'Avenir   Planifier l'Avenir EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 8:56 pm

I sighed. I knew that all already for she had told it before, but I could not help but to ask myself how she was wanting to do all this.

"I understand this all, Mademoiselle, but I can not help myself to wonder how you plan this exactly. I respect your choice to use diplomacie, but with whom do you wish to make truces? I doubt that the rulers would let anyone take what they have acquired over the time."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

Planifier l'Avenir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planifier l'Avenir   Planifier l'Avenir EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 8:59 pm

"Non, not take. Unite. Make peace with each realm, and offer them something in return..."

And thus, I revealed what I was so nervous about.

"Part of my soul."
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Planifier l'Avenir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planifier l'Avenir   Planifier l'Avenir EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 9:05 pm

I looked at her, both astonished and nervous by her revelation.

"Your soul? You do not mean your literal soul, do you? While I am no expert of Sicarian anatomy, I am pretty sure that this is something of great danger, like for any other race."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

Planifier l'Avenir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planifier l'Avenir   Planifier l'Avenir EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 9:09 pm

Nodding my head, I sighed.

"I do mean my literal soul. It will be locked away in a special stone, and given to each of them... in pieces. There, I will help each ruler with their decisions... along with aide in their army, if needed."

Taking another deep breath, I showed him a clear, sapphire gem.

"And this will be what it shall host. A clear sapphire- a gem so rare that my form is attracted to it."
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Planifier l'Avenir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planifier l'Avenir   Planifier l'Avenir EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 9:15 pm

I put a finger on my lips as my thumb was resting against my chin.

"Such a dangerous thing... If one of the gems were to be lost, then a part of you would be too. There must be another way, is there not?"

Taking a deep breath, I asked:

"and what would you do if this plan was to fail; if the ones you wish to propose this refuse it?"
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

Planifier l'Avenir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planifier l'Avenir   Planifier l'Avenir EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 9:54 pm

"I would be able to find them... And well... Then they'd have to be forced to make peace at least..."

shaking my head, I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Planifier l'Avenir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planifier l'Avenir   Planifier l'Avenir EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 10:01 pm

I shook my head.

"But if one of them was to destroy the gem, what would happen? That is too much risk to take for a single being, as good intended as she might be."

I sighed and continued:

"I fear that, as good as this plan of your can be, very little would accept its conditions. People have lost the will to share. The became selfish, keeping for themselves what could be shared and thus creating conflicts. I fear we might have to use force more than we wish to."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

Planifier l'Avenir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planifier l'Avenir   Planifier l'Avenir EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 10:03 pm

"I wish to at least make an attempt. At peace."

My emotions flared, and the windows cracked.

My emotions are so out of check from the stress....

Holding my head, I went and sat on the bed.

"I apologize..."
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Planifier l'Avenir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planifier l'Avenir   Planifier l'Avenir EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 10:07 pm

I shook my head and kneeled.

"No, I should be the one to apologize for bringng such dark thoughts. I have faith in this organization, but I also have my concerns."

Looking at her, I then said:

"And what have you planned if the other organizations interfere? I doubt they would be as good intended as you are and accept your methods."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

Planifier l'Avenir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planifier l'Avenir   Planifier l'Avenir EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 10:11 pm

The glass cracked further as my panic threatened to overwhelm me.

"I Want peace.. not war.. If they choose to fight, we will have no other choice, but I would wish to only unite them and make them see that peace is possible...
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Planifier l'Avenir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planifier l'Avenir   Planifier l'Avenir EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 10:17 pm

I heard the windows about to break. She was obviously on the edge, as I had spotted earlier. I lowered my head and said:

"Then let me do it in your place. Let me try to convince those who need to be convinced. There is no need for you to risk your life."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

Planifier l'Avenir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planifier l'Avenir   Planifier l'Avenir EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 10:19 pm

The glass shattered.

"I can't let you do that. As a leader... and as a friend."
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Planifier l'Avenir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planifier l'Avenir   Planifier l'Avenir EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 10:26 pm

I did not move as some of the glass fell on me, cutting and stabbing me. I felt the pain, yet did not show any of it. No blood came out of the wounds since I did not have any. In its stead, a dark mist was coming out.

"It is exactly for those reasons that I wish to do it myself. I do not doubt your capacities, but I doubt you would be suited to fight by yourself if anything was to go wrong. The purity of your heart would become tainted, leaving a mark. I sinned in the past and probably will sin again, so let me do it, as both a way to protect everyone and pay for my past errors."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

Planifier l'Avenir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planifier l'Avenir   Planifier l'Avenir EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 10:39 pm

Curling up, I shook my head and covered my ears.

"I can't let you.. I can't..."
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Planifier l'Avenir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planifier l'Avenir   Planifier l'Avenir EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 10:52 pm

I looked at her.

"And I can not let you do it. Being our leader, too many will be needing you to guide them, to lead them to that goal we all share. If something was to happen to you, no one could ever replace you."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

Planifier l'Avenir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planifier l'Avenir   Planifier l'Avenir EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 10:59 pm

"And what of those who need a guiding light? I must set an example if I am to be followed, to show that I am willing to sacrifice my own life, to lay down the very source of my being to follow this cause. I f I didn't do that, I would not be a leader, I would be a hypocrite, that uses them. And they would not only not follow me, but try and ruin me. I wish to show them that I am truly here to help, not to ruin them, but give them the peace that will lay the veil over the evil that is in this world."

I looked at him, and the windows blew open from the force of my emotions. The sketches I had hung on the wall were blowing freely through the room, and I had to tuck my head between my knees to breathe.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Planifier l'Avenir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planifier l'Avenir   Planifier l'Avenir EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 11:05 pm

The situation was getting worse every minute. Her emotions seemed to impact her surroundings, and they also looked like they were increasing. I thought quickly, looking for a solution. Only one came to my mind.

"Then there might be an alternative way. Saying publically that you are our leader would make you a target to the opposition. Therefore, you need something to take that attention off you. I could pretend to be you, which would turn the attention on me while you would be safe."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

Planifier l'Avenir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planifier l'Avenir   Planifier l'Avenir EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:56 am

I stiffened, and everything stilled.

"I don't understand..."
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Planifier l'Avenir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planifier l'Avenir   Planifier l'Avenir EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 12:52 pm

I removed the glass from my body and, soon, Shadows covered me. When they disappeared, I has become a perfect replica of her, like an identical twin.

"While you would lead the organization, I could go as your emissary. People would believe that I am you, therefore you would not become a target since I would be."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Planifier l'Avenir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planifier l'Avenir   Planifier l'Avenir Empty

Back to top Go down

Planifier l'Avenir
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends Reborn :: Kakusu Territory :: Hotel Markov-
Jump to: