Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
Planifier l'Avenir - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
Planifier l'Avenir - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
Planifier l'Avenir - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
Planifier l'Avenir - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
Planifier l'Avenir - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
Planifier l'Avenir - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
Planifier l'Avenir - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
Planifier l'Avenir - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
Planifier l'Avenir - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
Planifier l'Avenir - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPlanifier l'Avenir - Page 2 I_voting_barPlanifier l'Avenir - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Connor
Planifier l'Avenir - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPlanifier l'Avenir - Page 2 I_voting_barPlanifier l'Avenir - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

Planifier l'Avenir

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Finvarre

Finvarre

Planifier l'Avenir - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planifier l'Avenir   Planifier l'Avenir - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 12:57 pm

I shook my head slowly, staring up and down at my reflection.

"But that would put you in such danger... Sorin..."

Frowning, I took a deep breath in an attempt to reign in my emotions, so as not to break the room further.
Back to top Go down
https://legendsreborn.forumotion.net/t82-finvarre-light-caelator#
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: Planifier l'Avenir   Planifier l'Avenir - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:04 pm

I showed a recomfort smile and said:

"I would rather have it on me than on anyone else. That way, if I am captured, you would still be free. They would think that they hold our leader captive while you would still be there. Like I said, we can not afford to loose you. This is like a game of chess: if the king falls, it is game over."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Planifier l'Avenir   Planifier l'Avenir - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:05 pm

"Then you will be my queen... My most valuable piece."

Putting my hand on his shoulder, I offered him my veil.

"Keep this with you. I.. put something on it. It'll help if someone is trying to find out who you really are. Fair warning though, it'll temporarily make you like a Sicarian. But it's just a better illusion of our form."
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: Planifier l'Avenir   Planifier l'Avenir - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:11 pm

I nodded and took her veil.

"Thank you."

Then, returning to my normal fom, I said:

"No one should know about this. Neither inside nor outside of these walls. We do not know who could act as a spy."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Planifier l'Avenir   Planifier l'Avenir - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:13 pm

Nodding my head in agreement, I stood up. Waving my hand, I returned the pictures to the wall, and the glass to the windows before using what little magic I truly knew to repair them.

"I apologize for what I did to your lovely castel..."
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: Planifier l'Avenir   Planifier l'Avenir - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:17 pm

I smiled and laughed.

"Do not worry about that. It has seen much worse. And, this is your quarters, so you are free to do as you like in them. All I ask is that the Castel is not reduced to ashes and dust."

I winked to show that I was not being serious on that last part.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Planifier l'Avenir   Planifier l'Avenir - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:19 pm

"Then I hope I never get angry."

I was completely serious as I said this, before standing up and stretching out. This is when I noticed that I was still in my night gown.

"Er.."
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: Planifier l'Avenir   Planifier l'Avenir - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:26 pm

I bowed before her then said:

"I will not disturb you any further. You seem like you would need some rest."

I started to walk to the door. Once I had opened it, I said:

"If you need anything, do not hesitate to ask. Like I told you before, you just have to call my name and I will come as fast as I can."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Planifier l'Avenir   Planifier l'Avenir - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:28 pm

"Sorin?"

I watched his form become a mere silhouette against the door, and I tucked my legs under me, and my hair behind my ear.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: Planifier l'Avenir   Planifier l'Avenir - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:30 pm

I turned around, the door still opened, and asked:

"Yes? Is there anything you would need, Mademoiselle?"
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Planifier l'Avenir   Planifier l'Avenir - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:31 pm

"The reason I was up is because I can't sleep, you know..."

I meekly hid my blush by sighing.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: Planifier l'Avenir   Planifier l'Avenir - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:37 pm

I nodded.

"With all the preoccupations you have, it is quite normal. Would anything help you?"
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Planifier l'Avenir   Planifier l'Avenir - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:39 pm

"Chamomile, if you have any.."

I stood up and grabbed my brush before returning to my spot, gathering my waist length hair before brushing it quietly.

"If not.. please don't bother."
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: Planifier l'Avenir   Planifier l'Avenir - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:45 pm

I bowed and said:

"I will see what I can do. This should not take too long."

I got back straight up and carefully closed the door in silence before quickly travelling to the kitchens. There, I searched every locker to find what she was requiring. I found some after a little time, though I had barely enough for one cup. I would be needed further supplies in the future.

The chamomile ready, I went back to her room and knocked on the door, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Planifier l'Avenir   Planifier l'Avenir - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:47 pm

After I finished tying the blue ribbon to hold my braided hair, I opened the door quietly, peeking around through the crack.

"Sorin? I thought you gave up.."

Opening the door further, I let him in.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: Planifier l'Avenir   Planifier l'Avenir - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:52 pm

I bowed before entering the room.

"I am sorry to have kept you waiting, Mademoiselle. Unfortunately, this is all that I had in reserve. I will have to order some more later."

I put the cup and its plate on a table and asked:

"Would you like anything else? Something to eat, maybe?"
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Planifier l'Avenir   Planifier l'Avenir - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:54 pm

My eyebrows shot up in surprise.

"Wow. Um. What is there to dine on?"

Looking up t him, I played with the ribbon in my hair, expectantly waiting for my generous host and loyal friend to come up with something that I hadn't eaten before... since... I hadn't eaten much before.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: Planifier l'Avenir   Planifier l'Avenir - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:57 pm

I smiled.

"Anything you would like. Or, if you want, I could cook you one of my specialties."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Planifier l'Avenir   Planifier l'Avenir - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:59 pm

"I know nothing of food...."

Frowning slightly, I looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: Planifier l'Avenir   Planifier l'Avenir - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 2:06 pm

I bowed and said:

"Then, with your permission, I would go back to the kitchen to cook you something. Is there anything you would like in particular?"

I was thinking about what I could prepare. A few ideas came to my mind, but the decision was hers, in the end.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Planifier l'Avenir   Planifier l'Avenir - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 2:07 pm

"I know not of what is or isn't edible, Sorin. I only know what I have been fed.."

Shaking my head, I thought of the dinners I had had with the one I loved.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: Planifier l'Avenir   Planifier l'Avenir - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 2:16 pm

I nodded.

"Then it shall be a surprise. Although I have to warn you, it might take a little longer than it took for your beverage."

I smiled and left the room. Before closing the door, I said:

"I will be back as quickly as possible with your meal."

I then closed the door and returned to the kitchen. I knew what I wanted to make, therefore I found the ingredients I needed quickly. Calling some voidlings to help, we made a pancake with roasted seasoned chicken breast wrapped in it and covered with a mushroom cream. Sending my helpers back to where they came from, I covered the plate and headed back to the room. About an hour had passed, but I hoped she would have been satisfied.

Holding the plate in one hand, I knocked on the door with the other.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Planifier l'Avenir   Planifier l'Avenir - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 2:18 pm

My mouth was watering from the strange smell that pervaded my nostrils, making my stomach growl. Opening the door slowly, I stood aside for Sorin to enter the room.

"What.... is that, exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: Planifier l'Avenir   Planifier l'Avenir - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 2:27 pm

I entered and put the plate on the same table I had put the cup. After I removed the cover, I said:

"I took the liberty to cook you one of my specialties: roasted seasoned chicken breast wrapped in a sweet pancake, all covered by some mushroom cream."

I bowed as I took an ebony fork and knife out of one pocket to put them on the table altogether with a piece of cloth.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Planifier l'Avenir   Planifier l'Avenir - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 2:28 pm

I nervously sat at the table, wishing I had more tea to help calm my nerves as I used the fork and knife to cut into the chicken. After carefully slicing a part off, I brought it to my mouth, then proceeded to eat it.

"...Wow."

I was stunned. The meat was tender, the pancake sweet, and the mushrooms both bitter and tart. It was more than what I had expected.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planifier l'Avenir   Planifier l'Avenir - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Planifier l'Avenir
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends Reborn :: Kakusu Territory :: Hotel Markov-
Jump to: