Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
Meeting of the Factions - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
Meeting of the Factions - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
Meeting of the Factions - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
Meeting of the Factions - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
Meeting of the Factions - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
Meeting of the Factions - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
Meeting of the Factions - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
Meeting of the Factions - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
Meeting of the Factions - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
Meeting of the Factions - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMeeting of the Factions - Page 2 I_voting_barMeeting of the Factions - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Connor
Meeting of the Factions - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMeeting of the Factions - Page 2 I_voting_barMeeting of the Factions - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

Meeting of the Factions

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Finvarre

Finvarre

Meeting of the Factions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Factions   Meeting of the Factions - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 6:06 pm

Turning to the Suibete leader, I narrowed my eyes.

"Bold words for someone feigning such a weak army, expecting that none of us were versed in forces and tactics. Quite low of an idea."

Looking at Xixas' guard, I smiled.

"You're good, I'll give you that. Your eyes are good- as your instinct is. Try to tell your leader of things like this sooner."

Finally, I looked at Xixas, bowing low and deep.

"Indeed sir, you have seen through it. Recent events have made things an issue, and-"

Shooting another electric glare at the Gresa, I scowled.

"I am not a coward, fear not. This was not at all my idea. If you wish to test that out, I will show you just how much a folly it is to think any Sicarian a coward. However, this is a peaceful meeting, and guards do wish us to make their hall retain it's current state. Now, I apologize for this set back. As for the issue of the mines, I still say we go for the treaty, however, if you were to open up an agreement, Kakusu would gladly open up the mines for Conculare use. We merely wish to have fresher water, as ours is mainly Sea fare. If you would, perhaps, give us the unexplored Glacial lands in the far east, I would greatly appreciate it, and happily give you the deed to our side of the mines."

Slowly, I walked, letting the diamond form slowly fade off, a trail of sparks following me until I sat on my chair next to my Guard, my mask covering my face as I sat next to the duplicate in the Kakusu throne.
Back to top Go down
https://legendsreborn.forumotion.net/t82-finvarre-light-caelator#
Xixas

Xixas

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Factions   Meeting of the Factions - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 11:33 pm

Xixas slowly lowered his hand, staring at the peace keeper, and then to the Sentinel who had nearly brandished their blades. As of regulation, the use of magic, or abilities of any kind were not permitted in this place of communication. The Sentinel. the humans cursed by a long dead plague, cursed to live forever with shattered minds and abilities with of such high potential, a single could, with luck, take on a Faction leader efficiently, and potentially defeat them. The second the veils had been cast, the Sentinel nearly struck everyone down, if not for Xixas' overruling, and he assumed the Gresa had cast theirs as well.

The Concuclare leader perched his arms on either side of the large, throne-like chair, and sighed loudly. "I'm partially wounded you would believe a Sicarian could fool a Sicarian with an veil with the blatant hole of Echo, Ms. Dare". He kept his eyes on focus, but his mind traveled to the Gresa. He wondered if the Gresa could hear him. -As witnesses, my Captain and I are the only honourable people here. You disgrace us with such a folly, my new friend. However, no ballots of impression have been cast. Sir Zechs and I are trustworthy folk. You need to learn the game we play, however. As you may see us acting immaturely and in lack of intellectual embrace... You must realize, we have been in a flourishing peace since the Factions were created, and this is how we've retained it-.

"Ms. Dare, you must realize. According to our relevance, the mines are Concuclare, conflicting Kakusu. Here is my potential outcome... In the DOS mines, the Onyx is fully ours, you Silver is fully yours. We spend the next three years in the Diamond, and split the ore in half. As for the frozen wasteland, Concuclare has already began exploration and excavation. Considering my Faction and I discovered it primarily... We will retain sixty percent of the territory, and the rest fourty will be leased and sold to the Faction who bids on any piece or amount of the land. It's marketplace fodder as of now. No exceptions of deals will be made. Wait seven months, and Kakusu and Suibet will be able to purchase and lease the land".
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Factions   Meeting of the Factions - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 7:12 pm

Zechs had acknowledged what the leader of Kakusu had said, but decided to not open his mouth and turned his head away and resumed his formal position.

"The Glacial Lands are unpredictable, me and my team barely made it out alive, do they really expect their journeys in there will leave them unscathed..?"

In all this commotion he hadn't checked the crowds in a while, looking up he saw Temran wasn't in the lower platform, it was just the black-haired human. He darted his vision up to the platform where he saw a few Seraphs had gathered, he had assumed Temran was amongst them.

"That won't end well.."
Back to top Go down
Vellon (Takumi)

Vellon (Takumi)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Factions   Meeting of the Factions - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 10:07 pm

I raised my left hand to the leader of Conculare and my right to the leader of Kakusu. I stared long and hard at them: not speaking, nor moving. Then finally I decided to address them. "It seems these mines are of some value to the both of you. Silver and onyx? Precious gems and ore. You will make yourselves quite a profit from these mines will you not? Indeed quite the profit, but what happens if the silver runs out faster then the onyx, or the onyx before the silver. What happens when greed overtakes the rational mind and you strike, hoping for more?" I ask this in an almost condescending manner, as I couldn't care less about mines and ore. But who am I to question the agreement of people. Who knows, perhaps you will indeed work together prosperously. However, I would think it a loser's bet."

"Your thoughts perch on the edge of my mind Conculare leader" I say, addressing only him, my stare on the peace leader. You play the game of ages with ageless player. I hope you know what you are doing. I assume you wish to broker some deal? or perhaps wish to know if I'm sitting on your mind, picking the choicest fruit from it's branches? In regards to the latter, I merely float above them, waiting for the outward thought that will inevitably float my way. I was hoping for the chance to speak to the Kakusu leader as well, but she remains silent to me, instead speaking aloud."
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Factions   Meeting of the Factions - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 6:55 pm

As my Leader sat in the chair next to me, I gradually transformed back into my Human-Vampire form, dissipating the disguise I had worn so far in this reunion. A feeling of unease was growing in me, but something was telling me it was not due to the discovery of my trick; it was because of something deeper, something I thought long gone.

Pas maintenant...

I had it contained so far, what was causing it to come back now? The presence of the people around the table? Putting a hand on my head, I closed an eye and tried my best not to loose it. If it was to happen here, then Chaos would be created and War declared...

But isn't that what we desire?

That voice... I banished these thoughts out of my mind, hoping to keep them away, and gave a quick look at the Gresa. Had he heard him? I hoped not... Giving a look at my Leader to gain a little strength and make sure she was alright, I remained silent and attentive to the discussion in progress, while, inside of me, a battle had begun...
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Factions   Meeting of the Factions - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 7:33 pm

A shift in Sorin's Echo alerted me, and I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Xixas, I understand you put out the scouts. I, however, was willing to wait until the meeting to ask for a team of two, from each faction, to be sent out into the Glacial lands so that they might be able to fully scout and record their findings. It also would be a great way to begin more peaceful negotiations. And, on the note of the ore, I wouldn't mind it. Honestly, we only require certain ores, and Xixas completely let us have the ones we needed. I already have several silver mines on my land, and am willing to accept this. You are being quite rude, however Vellon."

Sending my thoughts out, I let him feel my sadness.

We don't mean to be childish, truly... We only wish to keep our peace through witty means. I find it more theatrical than anything... War is truly not wished. Our lands are ravaged enough.. Please, don't misconstrue my meanings.
Back to top Go down
https://legendsreborn.forumotion.net/t82-finvarre-light-caelator#
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Factions   Meeting of the Factions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting of the Factions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2