Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
A Soldier's Disposition EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
A Soldier's Disposition EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
A Soldier's Disposition EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
A Soldier's Disposition EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
A Soldier's Disposition EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
A Soldier's Disposition EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
A Soldier's Disposition EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
A Soldier's Disposition EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
A Soldier's Disposition EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
A Soldier's Disposition I_vote_lcapA Soldier's Disposition I_voting_barA Soldier's Disposition I_vote_rcap 
Connor
A Soldier's Disposition I_vote_lcapA Soldier's Disposition I_voting_barA Soldier's Disposition I_vote_rcap 
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

A Soldier's Disposition

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zechs

Zechs

A Soldier's Disposition Empty
PostSubject: A Soldier's Disposition   A Soldier's Disposition EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 12:30 am

Zechs was on his normal patrol route in the Vasure Plains with a group of soldiers, Zechs was used to seeing nothing on these routes, he let out a yawn, still keeping up his guard with a cold attitude.

"Hm? What the-?"

Staring off in the distance he noticed a bright armored figure laying in the brush of grass, he signaled his men to return and report while he moved closer a bit, with a better view he noticed the person had been unconscious, he kept his guard up, unsheathing Durendal, he walked over and knelt down next to the armored figure.

"Hey, hey wake up, hey are you still alive?"
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: A Soldier's Disposition   A Soldier's Disposition EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 12:35 am

I was still playing my flute, laughing with the guys as th-

"Hey, hey wake up, hey are you still alive?"

Opening my eyes slowly, I looked through the visor of my armor.

Oh. Right...

Rubbing the back of my neck as I sat up, I turned my head to see a fairly young man, staring at me. Knowing my armor made me look a male, I merely stared at him in silence.
Back to top Go down
https://legendsreborn.forumotion.net/t82-finvarre-light-caelator#
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: A Soldier's Disposition   A Soldier's Disposition EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 12:40 am

His cold stare had gotten colder as he stuck Durendal in the ground.

"What do you think you are doing out here? You're in Concuclare territory, and I am sure I haven't seen you before."

His arms crossed, his stare hadn't moved away from the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: A Soldier's Disposition   A Soldier's Disposition EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 12:43 am

Conculare? The hell?

Still staring at him, I slowly stood up. Standing as tall as the man, I continued to silently stare.

How odd...
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: A Soldier's Disposition   A Soldier's Disposition EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 12:49 am

Zechs raised any eyebrow, and let out a sigh.

"You don't know who we are?"

Zechs removed his hood, standing in a formal stance, about to explain what the Faction of Concuclare is, before stopping himself, realizing he had know idea who he was talking to.

"Before I say anything who are you, exactly?"

Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: A Soldier's Disposition   A Soldier's Disposition EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 1:19 am

Huh. He said we.

Looking behind him, I noticed a base off in the distance. Returning my gaze to him, I adopted my military stance- straight back and folowed gaze.. My eyes lit up blue as nostalgia and happiness washed over me.

Ack... Do I really have to speak to him?... I don't even really know him.. And he woke me up too... Where was I before that, again?... Oh, right, I was smuggled out of the Purging...

Realizing that I had been side tracked with memories, I let my bright blue gaze lock onto his.
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: A Soldier's Disposition   A Soldier's Disposition EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 1:30 am

His stare hadn't moved, he was still awaiting an answer.

"Does this person even remember their own name?"

He looked around before taking a deep breath and continuing.

"I guess I'll start, my name is Zechs Renaurd, and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: A Soldier's Disposition   A Soldier's Disposition EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 1:34 am

"Finvarre."

My feminine voice was soft, but calm. Staring at him, I saw the reflection of myself in his eyes- my armor's visor showing only bright green light from my now bashful emotion set.

I'm still bugged by him saying 'We'...
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: A Soldier's Disposition   A Soldier's Disposition EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 1:40 am

"I see. Well Finvarre, might I ask what your business is here in Concuclare territory?"

He was relieved he got a response, but was still curious as to who she was and why she was here, in the Vasure Plains of all places.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: A Soldier's Disposition   A Soldier's Disposition EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 1:44 am

"Concuclare?"

My eyes narrowed, and I tilted my head at him. Straightening myself further, I widened my stance.

He seems willing to fight for this. Must be a kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: A Soldier's Disposition   A Soldier's Disposition EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 1:55 am

"Concuclare is a noblest of Factions with a resolution worthy to die for! We exist to recreate the world in the image of the people, and with our great and admirable leader, we will surely reach our goal."

He grabbed his sword and sheathed it, turning his attention once more to the girl.

"Now then, my question still stands, what is your business here?"
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: A Soldier's Disposition   A Soldier's Disposition EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:01 am

Shrugging, I walked past him, making my way to the encampment.

Not much help, is he...

I let the light move under my hands, softly caressing me. Weaving them into my chakrams, I continued to walk toward the camp.
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: A Soldier's Disposition   A Soldier's Disposition EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:04 am

His eyes widened, his shock turned to anger, he turned, throwing two ice daggers at the tree next to her.

"I don't think you heard me, but that's fine, I don't need to hear your business."

He scoffed, looking at her chakrams.

"Clearly it's hostile, and I won't allow it!"
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: A Soldier's Disposition   A Soldier's Disposition EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:07 am

Stopping, I slowly turned my head to shoot a red-eyed glare at the man.

"Shut up. Look."

Putting my chakrams on my back, I pointed at the pack of bandits near the camp, a silver piece of armor barely visible from the angle.

Frowning, I then pointed at the trail that the encampment already had, and how they were being prepared for an ambush. Taking my chakrams back out, I slammed them down on the ice daggers that were used as a threat, before continuing my walk.
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: A Soldier's Disposition   A Soldier's Disposition EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:14 am

He dismissed her as his attention was now at the bandits, he used his Speed Excel to run past Finvarre, and headed toward the group of bandits, he stood on a branch above them, he created two Dragon Claws and dropped down on two of the bandits, forcing them down as the claws clenched their necks, gathering the attention of the others.

"Your placement of soldiers is all wrong.."

He stood up, ready for their oncoming attacks.

Last edited by Zechs on Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: A Soldier's Disposition   A Soldier's Disposition EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:18 am

Standing, I used my Light Trail to move my Chakrams into the playing field. After using them to gut the Bandits, but leave them alive for his questioning. The light walls they provided also left a good area for Zechs to remain in for MY questions.

Launching myself forward, I used the abnormal speed I had been reborn with to reach the walls, passing through them gently. Staring at Zechs, I opened a palm and let Light gather in it.

"Explain."
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: A Soldier's Disposition   A Soldier's Disposition EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:28 am

Zechs looked around at what had happened, his attention fixated at the girl he had encountered before.

"Hm, you have a lot of questions. Explain what, exactly?"

He kept his cool, he hadn't changed his cold attitude since he had first run into her.

Last edited by Zechs on Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: A Soldier's Disposition   A Soldier's Disposition EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:32 am

"I have never heard of Concuclare. I've never heard of the Vasure plains. Where I am from seems to be much further than this, as no where around here seems to have been affected by the Purging Wars."

Frowning, I spread my hands, showing a small... small map of what I once knew as 'home'.

I shouldn't be explaining myself...

The light walls from my Chakrams died down, and he had the choice to free himself from me now.
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: A Soldier's Disposition   A Soldier's Disposition EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:43 am

"Purging Wars?"

His thought was dismissed as he was given a map to look at, he skimmed across it, and lifted his head, his thoughts had quickly been answered, knowing she was not from here.

"You are in Ae'Ire, a land ruled over by three factions, Concuclare, Kakusu, and Suibete. Where you are now is in the territory of Concuclare, more specifically, the Vasure Plains."

He looked around at the result of what she did, she wasn't helpless, but she needed to know more about where she was.

"We should probably get you back to town."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: A Soldier's Disposition   A Soldier's Disposition EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:03 pm

"Questioning?"

Spreading my hands, I motioned down at the dying bandits. Having only gutted them, I left them alive for the man to ask them things.

"Or town."

Looking him in the eye, I waited for his response.

The purge hasn't affected this, Ae'Ire... I want to see this land. But... This man...
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: A Soldier's Disposition   A Soldier's Disposition EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 5:48 pm

"Hm."

Zechs stepped backed, turning around before turning his head back, gesturing his hand out.

"We should get you to the city of Majesty, I think there's someone there who would like to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: A Soldier's Disposition   A Soldier's Disposition EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 11:20 pm

Looking at him for a moment, I began to set my pace in the direction of his hand. Slightly annoyed, I let my hands make and unmake my flute from light, a habit that I picked up to ease me.

Majesty... Who wishes to meet me?

Stopping in the middle of my march, I turned to look at Zechs, and could see the golden hue of my curiosity filter through my visor.

"Who?"
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: A Soldier's Disposition   A Soldier's Disposition EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 11:35 pm

Zechs put his hands behind his back, standing in a formal position.

"The leader of Concuclare, Xixas Averall."

After he had said his name he broke his formal stance and continued to start walking.

"He would be interested in meeting you, and give you proper answers to any of your questions."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: A Soldier's Disposition   A Soldier's Disposition EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 11:42 pm

I kept up with him, rolling my shoulders.. Before letting my visor dissipate just for my mouth. I brought my flute to my lips, before gently blowing into it.

Walking down the way, my platoon was depressed. Our practice mission had been deemed a failure, and as punishment we were forced to walk the twenty miles back to base. To cheer us up, I began to play a small tune...

Slowly starting with a low tune, I let it turn whimsical. Lilting the pitch higher and higher, I played a small fanfare, in my mind I felt the familiar embrace of my imagination lifting me higher and higher with the pitch, soaring through the crescendo as though I were a bird, diving down in a single falling swoop as the music declined in tone, slowing down to a safer, more calming end. When the urge to play had left me, my visor sealed up again- and my flute vanished in the familiar flash and twinkle of anything I made from light.
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: A Soldier's Disposition   A Soldier's Disposition EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 11:49 pm

Zechs was surprised by the sudden song, he noticed his hand had been close to his sword's handle, but decided to listen as he walked.

"Such strange powers, I wonder who she is, or where she is from.."

The song had ended, and he looked over his shoulder, seeing the flute had disappeared in a flash of light.

"That was a nice song, your skills at that instrument are commendable."

Last edited by Zechs on Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Soldier's Disposition   A Soldier's Disposition Empty

Back to top Go down

A Soldier's Disposition
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends Reborn :: Concuclare Territory :: Vasure Plains-
Jump to: