Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
A Soldier's Disposition - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
A Soldier's Disposition - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
A Soldier's Disposition - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
A Soldier's Disposition - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
A Soldier's Disposition - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
A Soldier's Disposition - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
A Soldier's Disposition - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
A Soldier's Disposition - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
A Soldier's Disposition - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
A Soldier's Disposition - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Soldier's Disposition - Page 2 I_voting_barA Soldier's Disposition - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Connor
A Soldier's Disposition - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Soldier's Disposition - Page 2 I_voting_barA Soldier's Disposition - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

A Soldier's Disposition

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Finvarre

Finvarre

A Soldier's Disposition - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Soldier's Disposition   A Soldier's Disposition - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 11:55 pm

"Not enough."

Bored, I decided to stop, and stare at him.

"Why do you continue to hold close to your blade?"

Pointing at his un-relaxed hand near his sheathe, my eyes flickered again with annoyance.
Back to top Go down
https://legendsreborn.forumotion.net/t82-finvarre-light-caelator#
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: A Soldier's Disposition   A Soldier's Disposition - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 12:03 am

"I suppose it is just how I go about business, I don't often trust people I find on missions. But in your case, I find a feeling of trust, but mind you, that doesn't mean I am going to lower my guard to any potential hostile actions.""

His cold attitude stayed, if anything, had gotten colder, but his hand had lowered a bit at her words. Zechs has encountered unwanted people in the Vasure Plains before, but this person had piqued his interest, just by the look of her armor, which seemed like nothing from Ae'Ire itself.

"Earlier, you said something about the "Purging Wars" what did you mean by that?"
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: A Soldier's Disposition   A Soldier's Disposition - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 11:16 am

Knowing that I didn't speak much to friends, even less to strangers, I thought of the shortest way to explain it.

"The Purging Wars were fought in my home lands- The name I can't say quite yet. Don't trust you. Regardless, the Wars were fought between the Holy Kingdom of Aion, and the Romains. We fought for our land, where we've been for thousands of years. We were one of the main trading kingdoms, and- believe it or not -helped whomever we could. The Romains wanted our resources for themselves, and didn't take the share that we offered to retain peace. I was a Military woman, and... Was killed in the line of action."

My armor creaked as my fists tightened. I could see the reflection of my eyes, an angry red light brimming from my visor. Taking a deep calming breath, I turned to him.

"Your turn. Factions?"
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: A Soldier's Disposition   A Soldier's Disposition - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 3:21 pm

Zechs took a moment, letting out a sigh he attempted to explain all the Factions.

"Well, Ae'Ire is divided up by three major Factions, the ones being Concuclare, Kakusu, and Suibete. and their leaders, Xixas Averall, Dare Styll, and Vellon. We all fight for Ae'Ire, all having different resolutions on how we go about fixing Ae'Ire from its current state."

He started walking again, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I hope that slightly cleared it up for you."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: A Soldier's Disposition   A Soldier's Disposition - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 3:25 pm

"Indeed. Majesty?"

I watched him out of the corner of my eye, watching how his pace would slowly speed up and then slow slightly, as though his thoughts took every bit of his concentration.

"Xixas. Sounds... Interesting."

Rubbing the chin of my helmet, I thought of who exactly this 'Xixas Averall' could be, then I began to think of the other Faction leaders, then the state of which Ae'Ire was in. Frowning, I nodded my head.

"And the state of this land?"
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: A Soldier's Disposition   A Soldier's Disposition - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 3:37 pm

"Majesty is the center of Concuclare, a beautiful city with a community that deserves to be there, and Xixas truly is the best person to lead all of this."

Zechs had to stop for a moment to gather his thoughts on the state of this world, he had never thought about it before.

"Well, it is not in its best state, it has been ravaged, polluted, and so that is why Concuclare was made, to conjoin justice and purification."

Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: A Soldier's Disposition   A Soldier's Disposition - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 7:26 pm

"To Purge."

Beginning to feel more at ease with this land, I fell into rhythm with Zech's steps.

I could not finish the fight at home... I'll just have to do it here.

Feeling more confident in meeting with this Xixas leader, I steeled my resolve entirely, and smiled as my eyes glowed a bright silver- Anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: A Soldier's Disposition   A Soldier's Disposition - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 7:35 pm

After a long trip from the Vasure Plains to Majesty, they finally arrived at the beautiful city, Zechs felt at ease when he arrived, his hand had even eased off of his blade, the people inside the walls gave curious whispers as to who the person next to Zechs was.

"Quite a nice city, wouldn't you say?"
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: A Soldier's Disposition   A Soldier's Disposition - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 7:38 pm

The crowds had made me nervous. Extremely, nervous. I made my flute appear and disappear repetitively, gritting my teeth as people whispered around us.

Come on, Finvarre. Cap it, lock it, drop it, and step over it.

Revealing my mouth again, I played a more nervous tune, letting the notes set then move as much as my emotions did. I could still feel anticipation flood through me, but I was more nervous than anything else now.
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: A Soldier's Disposition   A Soldier's Disposition - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 7:51 pm

Zechs looked over his shoulder, seeing her nervousness, he gazed upon the crowds and their whispers.

"I see.."

He stopped his walk, and raised his hand up, speaking out to the people.

"The person who you see now is not someone for you to fear, nor be concerned about, please, I ask you to not worry yourselves."

He lowered his hand, the crowds whispers died down along with it, and continued his walk, once again, looking back at Finvarre.

"Maybe you should play a song for them, I can't be the only one to hear your skills."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: A Soldier's Disposition   A Soldier's Disposition - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 7:56 pm

"Give me a mood."

Blushing under my mask, I cleared my throat, before holding my flute ready. While Zechs had stopped the whispers, he hadn't stopped the piercing gazes of the females.

Feels more and more like Aion...

Shudders went down my spine as I remembered exactly why I joined the military.

Women...
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: A Soldier's Disposition   A Soldier's Disposition - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 8:01 pm

Zechs gazed up at the sky, thinking of an answer to her question.

"How about something.. Friendly? Something to cheer up the good people of Majesty."

He hadn't struggled much on the answer, but more along the lines of saying it, the word friendly wasn't a word he often used.

Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: A Soldier's Disposition   A Soldier's Disposition - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 8:04 pm

As soon as he directed me, I followed.

Notes sprung from my lips, moving through the flute like water through a river bed. I lifted high, dropped low, lifted higher, and slowly dipped, continuing with the up and down tune, moving through the notes like a dance through the flowers. I trilled on my higher notes, moving closer to the end of the song, matching the laughter of the children. Smiling as I played, I ended my song with one last, slow decline of a note.

Ending my song, I threw my flute in the air over the children, making it shower them in silver and gold sparks. Moving back to my stoic position, I let my visor close again.
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: A Soldier's Disposition   A Soldier's Disposition - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 8:16 pm

He looked around at the positive reactions of the crowds, he let out a slight smile.

"A very nice song, Finvarre."

They approached the stairs to where Xixas was residing, he signaled his soldiers away, and he turned back to Finvarre.

"Well then, Finvarre, I shall introduce you to Xixas."

He started up a few steps, but hesitated, a strong energy stiffened him, even for a human, it was enough to affect him.

"Is this the Echo of Xixas..?"
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: A Soldier's Disposition   A Soldier's Disposition - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 8:23 pm

"I ca-"

My body seized up, and all of my focus was on standing up. Unable to breathe, I looked ahead of me.

The hell?

Falling to one knee, I could feel sweat drip down my skin under my helmet, and lifted my visor over my mouth to breath. Fear gripped me, and my eyes flashed orange.
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

PostSubject: Re: A Soldier's Disposition   A Soldier's Disposition - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 4:41 am

Xixas vicariously stepped out of the precipice to the Seventh, taking his place back into existence. As he moved out of the Gate to the Seventh, his body dissolved into existence in a shower of sparks. From his leg he stepped with, shimmering into his torso, and upper body in flashes of light. He moved away from the Gateway, and waved his shimmering hand in a motion to close it, and lock the door to the Seventh Plane; the Gate sealed itself until it appeared as a silver line, settled in a fourth dimension.

Xixas was fully unclothed, his body only shrouded by the remaining residue of the Seventh, taking form of clouds of glistening silver mist. He wrapped a long towel around his waist, and stepped out of the hidden chamber that held his Gateway. Xixas sensed the presence of his good friend Zechs, and someone else. Most likely another ambassador. Xixas didn't need to worry about his overflowing Echo with only Zechs, as only a Seraph or Sicarian could feel his Echo. Despite it, Xixas was fully Refreshed, and his Echo was currently at its peak. Considering himself, he hoped another Sicarian or Seraph wasn't around since they could potentially be killed just by Xixas' presence when he is not limiting his Echo with the Seals he usually has placed on his chest. Xixas, in his long towel and glistening silver, opened the door to meet Zechs and company.

"Oh?".

Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: A Soldier's Disposition   A Soldier's Disposition - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 5:04 am

Zechs saw his leader walkout of the doors, on sight, he stood in a formal position, gesturing his hand to Finvarre, introducing him to her.

"Sir, I found this woman on a patrol in the Vasure Plains, her name is Finvarre, and I feel as though you could answer the questions she has had, and would be interested to hear her story."

He turned himself around, fixating his attention to Finvarre, gesturing his hand now toward Xixas.

"Finvarre, this is Xixas Averall, leader of Concuclare."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: A Soldier's Disposition   A Soldier's Disposition - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 1:49 pm

Looking up at the man who only had a towel around him, It was harder to breathe.

What... Is this?

On one knee now, I struggled to breathe.
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

PostSubject: Re: A Soldier's Disposition   A Soldier's Disposition - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 3:57 pm

Xixas put his hands up, and backed away as if to feign surrender. "I didn't touch this person, I swear. Zechs, you know that bringing them to our incredibly top tier infirmary would've been better than bringing this person to your nearly unclothed leader?" He explained, and gestured to his towel. As he spoke, Xixas wondered how he looked to them. As of now, his skin was bright, glittering silver with flashing sparks zapping across his body, only now dying down until his skin simply glowed. Along with that, he was bare-chested, and only wrapped in a towel. Self-consciousness was a concept the leader of Concuclare had yet to fully grasp.
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: A Soldier's Disposition   A Soldier's Disposition - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 8:58 pm

"I wasn't sure because she isn't from Ae'Ire, and has incredible powers."

His struggle to stand was faint, but it was there, he raised his head up at his leader.

"And.. I noticed you've restored your Echo.."

Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: A Soldier's Disposition   A Soldier's Disposition - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 9:00 pm

Now on all fours, I panted with the exertion to breathe.

Echo....

Snapping my head up to the leader, silver light filtered from my eyes. Struggling to keep my visor half over my face so as not to let them see my scar, I panted as I looked at this leader.

I'd rather not show my face.... But... He's a leader.... And one so awkwardly dressed, it seems...
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

PostSubject: Re: A Soldier's Disposition   A Soldier's Disposition - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 2:14 am

Xixas, despite being the leader of a semi-world controlling Faction and considered one of the most powerful beings on the planet, alongside the other leaders and a few strays, he was still at home. His chamber is at the top if a high tower that expands near the end to create his living spaces, having several other homes spread throughout Majesty, some even hidden. He was currently in a homely state. Xixas patted his towel.

"Yeah, it was about ti- Oh. Oh!" Xixas realized out of sudden prospect. This person was being crushed by Xixas' unsealed Echo. He slapped himself mentally for forgetting his Seal, as any Sicarian or Seraph within range was most likely in incredible pain, and he hoped no one had lost their lives in this short time. Xixas extended the door, and motioned for Zechs to enter with his guest. Xixas rushed to a block in the room, and pulled it out. He pulled a silver crest from within, and slapped it over his chest, right on his heart. Xixas grunted at the sudden jerk of having his Echo suddenly limited so severely.

"I'm sorry, I hadn't realized..." Xixas went to help the armoured figure from the floor, his Echo now at a normal rate.
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: A Soldier's Disposition   A Soldier's Disposition - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 8:01 pm

After helping Finvarre to her feet, Zechs lowered his hood, putting his hand on the shoulder of the armored figure.

"Are you alright, Finvarre?"
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: A Soldier's Disposition   A Soldier's Disposition - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 8:23 pm

Sealing up my visor again, I nodded at Zechs before looking at his leader.

Such considerable force.. To be cut off so suddenly too...

My eyes shifted to the curious orange once more, and I moved forward to look at the marks on his chest.

And such familiar marks...
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

PostSubject: Re: A Soldier's Disposition   A Soldier's Disposition - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 8:51 pm

Xixas tapped the silver plate on his chest, and it began to glow a faint silver within the etched markings. He looked down at himself, and waved a hand at the door as he did, the magic imbued within closing the door. "I hope you'll pardon my casual attire, it's my day off. I just got back from quite the meeting".

The Sicarian held up a finger, and stepped behind a door. After a few moments, he came back dressed in a sleek, velvet robe with three faded initials engraved on the sleeve. It was long, and fully covered his body, yet also sleek and luxurious. "Sorry, I hope this will do". Xixas exhaled swiftly, and gave an amused look at his Captain. "Sir Zechs, would you mind introducing me to... Your friend?".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Soldier's Disposition   A Soldier's Disposition - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Soldier's Disposition
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends Reborn :: Concuclare Territory :: Vasure Plains-
Jump to: