Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
The beautiful ocean  EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
The beautiful ocean  EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
The beautiful ocean  EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
The beautiful ocean  EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
The beautiful ocean  EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
The beautiful ocean  EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
The beautiful ocean  EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
The beautiful ocean  EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
The beautiful ocean  EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
The beautiful ocean  I_vote_lcapThe beautiful ocean  I_voting_barThe beautiful ocean  I_vote_rcap 
Connor
The beautiful ocean  I_vote_lcapThe beautiful ocean  I_voting_barThe beautiful ocean  I_vote_rcap 
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

The beautiful ocean

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sumaru Amaya

Sumaru Amaya

The beautiful ocean  Empty
PostSubject: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 7:46 pm

Sumaru was roaming around the cliffs. He was lost and in someone else's territory. He was hungry as well so naturally his fangs were showing. He saw a rabbit and punched his own leg activating Pain Packer. He ran fast and grabbed it. He sank his fangs into the poor rabbit and sucked him dry of his blood. He tossed it and said "I need more..."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 7:51 pm

"You know... You're in Kakusu Territory, right?"

Stepping out of the shadows, I looked at the vampire in front of me. My tinted lenses didn't phase the bright red light, an aura that signified what the boy was. Smiling gently, hiding my fangs, I let him look at my form, clad in black leather. My black hair was in its typical braid, reaching my waist. The katana that was my main trademark was sheathed in it's back case, and its bright white handle could be seen.

"Of course... I am as well."
Back to top Go down
https://legendsreborn.forumotion.net/t82-finvarre-light-caelator#
Sumaru Amaya

Sumaru Amaya

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 7:57 pm

"Hmmmmmmmm?" he turned around and looked at the girl. He tilted his head and said "I'm lost. And I had no idea this was Kakusu territory." He was still feeling pain in his leg and quickly sprinted behind the woman and said "Sorry if ive caused you any trouble."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:01 pm

Knowing that the vampire would go behind me, I smiled when the Talisman was locked into place. My magic held him sure, letting me calmly turn around to eye him.

"Hmm.."

Slowly walking around, confident that he couldn't find my Talisman, I looked up and down his being.

"A freshling... I don't doubt that you wouldn't know where you are, but I do have to at least know who you are. After all, I can't let you be telling people that I'm here, can I?"

Taking my Katana out of its sheathe, I put the flat of it under his chin, gently tilting it up to see his changing scars. Nodding slowly, I put my katana down and waited for an answer- knowing that the Talisman would not inhibit his speech.
Back to top Go down
Sumaru Amaya

Sumaru Amaya

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:10 pm

Sumaru sighed and was unable to move. He looked around trying to see what was wrong. He couldn't figure out what was wrong so he decided to answer her question. "Im Sumaru Amaya. And why would I tell people your here?"
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:13 pm

"Now why would I tell you that?"

Frowning, I used the flat of my blade to turn his head.

"Why do you have such odd scarring?"

This vampire was proving to be a vexing point of curiosity to me, and I was giving away to it faster than I had expected.
Back to top Go down
Sumaru Amaya

Sumaru Amaya

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:23 pm

Sumaru wasnt in any chance to lie. He sighed and said "Its because of one of my abilites. I have to feel pain in order to get better. If I feel pain in my legs I run faster. If I feel pain in my arms i get stronger. So those scars are probably me from using my ability."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:30 pm

Nodding slowly, I circled him still.

"Interesting... So if I were to..."

Using my katana, I made a slow cut along his arm.

"Do that, you would get stronger? And Don't worry, it's silver. The pain will last much longer than normal, so I'm certain that if we got into a tussle that that would make it fair enough. But, I'm here more so for information! Not... A fight. Just yet, at least."
Back to top Go down
Sumaru Amaya

Sumaru Amaya

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:36 pm

Sumaru slightly cringed from the pain and you could see his muscles mass slightly increase since it wasn't severe pain. He sighed and said "as you can see the muscle mass from both my arms have slightly increased. So can you let me out of whatever it is you have me in now?"
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:38 pm

"Not quite yet. How another question? Why are you here?"

Crossing my arms, my eyes narrowed.

Back to top Go down
Sumaru Amaya

Sumaru Amaya

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:42 pm

"I was just wandering around" Sumaru looked at his blood and got even hungrier. He tired to get uneasy and tried to brake out with sheer will power but it wasnt working.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:47 pm

"No no. Just calm down."

Gently, I lifted his boot, before taking my talisman off of it.

"You're fine. Just roll your shoulders and stretch, otherwise I can still activate the magic. I can tell when people lie to me, and you were being honest. You seem hungry as well..."

Frowning, I took gauze out of my pocket- remnants from earlier. Wrapping his arm up, I tied it gently, and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Sumaru Amaya

Sumaru Amaya

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:54 pm

Sumaru began to stretch and his pain was still there if he wanted to he could over power her and drain her but he decided not to. He finished stretching and the girl patched his arm up. He sighed and said "Yeah im really hungry. And looking at blood even if it is my own doesnt help." Sumaru looked up at the girl and said "So whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 9:54 pm

"I can't disclose that at this time, I apologize. Here."

Handing him a canteen, I let him drink.

"And by the by, I wouldn't have released you if I felt that you could overpower me. There are several defenses that I have, that would prevent you biting or harming me. Though... Considering we share the race, I'm confident. Drink that. It's human."
Back to top Go down
Sumaru Amaya

Sumaru Amaya

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 9:58 pm

Sumaru looked at the canteen and he didnt know whether or not to drink it. He had never drank human blood before and he didnt wanna get addicted to it. It was his only choice so he decided to drink it. He took a few sips and when he stopped drinking a little but of blood ran down from hos mouth. He covered the canteen and said "Thanks." He handed the canteen back to her.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 9:59 pm

Clipping it to my belt, I crossed my arms.

"Anyway. You seem scared. And, since you were lost, I will help you out of the woods. No worries on that part either, Alright?"

Whistling, I waited for my Wolf Pack to come, and offered him a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sumaru Amaya

Sumaru Amaya

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 10:05 pm

He sighed and said "I wasnt scared. Just confused and no worries." Sumaru then turned around looking at the sea. He sat at the edge of the cliff admiring the view and said "How long have you been turned?"
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 10:18 pm

"Since the nomads roamed the world.... I watched civilizations start, and fall. I've been a goddess, and a devil. Several things have happened in my lifetime, young one. How long have YOU been turned."

When my pack had caught up with me, I scratched the Alpha mates behind their ears. As the Beta, Deltas, and Omega finally appeared, I sat beside him, grunting slightly. The ocean was silver, the moon fat and in perfect harmony with the harvest time. Smiling slightly, I remembered first seeing the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Sumaru Amaya

Sumaru Amaya

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 10:22 pm

Sumaru thought it was pretty cool she was a vampire for a long time. "Ive only been one for about a few weeks. I can see you've been at this awhile. Its pretty cool if you ask me." Sumaru continued to look at the ocean view.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 10:26 pm

"You think that... But then it goes on and on... And you see those around you die... Some are your friends... And you watch them grow older and older... You could fall in love.... And that loved one just dies...."

Giving a bitter smile, I shook my head.

"You're lucky. I'm a vampire hunter. If I hadn't have seen you eat that rabbit back there... I would've literally had to burn you."

Gritting my teeth, I could feel my fangs dig into the flesh of my lip.

"After talking of course. I'm not making that mistake again."
Back to top Go down
Sumaru Amaya

Sumaru Amaya

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 10:36 pm

Sumaru felt a little threatened. He thought to himself "A vampire that hunts its own kind? Weird." He broke his gaze from the ocean and looked at the girl and said "why cant you tell me your name?"
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 10:43 pm

This caused me to bust out laughing.

"Because, I don't actually HAVE one. I was born when names were 'ugh' an 'ooh ooh'. Jeez, you'd think you'dve gathered that! Haha! Ahhh... People call me Azumai Yukiyho, though. The Blue Snow Leopard... Haha. Got that in the mountains. Back when I would hunt, wearing a pelt from the Leopards, and would drain those who came up there. How I met my pack, too!"

Nuzzling the Female alpha, I sighed.

"Regardless."
Back to top Go down
Sumaru Amaya

Sumaru Amaya

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 10:50 pm

Sumaru shrugged and said "Damn you really have been at this for a long time. Its as if you were the first vampire" he let out a smile laugh. He looked back to the ocean, he really loved the view from up on the cliff.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 10:55 pm

"Third. I killed the other two."

Shrugging, I whistled a low to high note, letting the Beta and Deltas go off to hunt.

"This is the fourth generation of the pack that I met in the highlands. I raised them all... With their parents, of course. Tell me, how did you change, freshling?"

Taking my sunglasses and pulling them above my head, I stared at him with iris and pupil-less eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sumaru Amaya

Sumaru Amaya

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 11:01 pm

Sumaru sighed thinking about the tragic day. He looked up to the sky and said "I was with my parents at night time. We were in a car on the highway. A mysterious figure appeared out of no where and my dad hit him on accident. He got out of the car to check if he was alright but then i saw blood fly on the window. When i looked the vampire drained my dad killing him. The vampire then came into the car and did the same to my mother. It then knocked me out and i awoke hours later in the woods without a heartbeat." Sumaru turned his view to Azumai and saw her eyes were pure white. He was a little surprised but thought she must be a strong fighter to be blind and one of the original vampires.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  Empty

Back to top Go down

The beautiful ocean
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends Reborn :: Kakusu Territory :: The Cliffs-
Jump to: