Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
The beautiful ocean  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
The beautiful ocean  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
The beautiful ocean  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
The beautiful ocean  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
The beautiful ocean  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
The beautiful ocean  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
The beautiful ocean  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
The beautiful ocean  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
The beautiful ocean  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
The beautiful ocean  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe beautiful ocean  - Page 2 I_voting_barThe beautiful ocean  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Connor
The beautiful ocean  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe beautiful ocean  - Page 2 I_voting_barThe beautiful ocean  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

The beautiful ocean

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Finvarre

Finvarre

The beautiful ocean  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 11:06 pm

My body reacted, in that instant.

From sitting on the cliffs with him, I was now holding him up by the collar of his shirt, my katana at his throat. My eyes were narrowed, seeing the flare of my own Aura cast out over him in the hold.

"Where. What do you remember about the figure. And lead me there, now."

My voice was guttural, as my fangs had fully extended. The Alphas were growling, defensive in their stance.

This could be who I've been hunting...
Back to top Go down
https://legendsreborn.forumotion.net/t82-finvarre-light-caelator#
Sumaru Amaya

Sumaru Amaya

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 11:18 pm

Sumaru was confused. One moment there peacefully having a conversation and the next she was holding him up by his collar dangling him over the cliff. He used Shadow Lurk to jump into her shadow and pop up behind her. He sighed and said "It was all in black. I remember the highway and i can bring you there if you would like." He began to walk and said "Follow me."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 11:19 pm

Annoyed with myself, I followed.

"Sorry.."

Muttering quietly, I wrung my hands gently.
Back to top Go down
Sumaru Amaya

Sumaru Amaya

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 11:21 pm

Sumaru smiled and said "Its fine"

1hour later.
Sumaru arrived at the highway where everything happened. There were still traces of blood and Sumaru could smell it. It made him more hungry but he managed to restrain himself. He went over to the exact spot of where the dried up blood was and said "Here... it happened right here."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 11:27 pm

Kneeling, I ran my fingers over the dried blood, before bringing it to my mouth.

"This is fresher. I don't think that your parents were the latest to be killed her. And they're both male. Brothers by the taste. Looks like we've got a serial vampire on our hands...."

Looking up at him, I frowned.
Back to top Go down
Sumaru Amaya

Sumaru Amaya

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 11:29 pm

When Azumai said what she said Sumaru instantly had a idea. He smiled and said "I have a idea. At night time you and me come back here. Whoever this vampire is will most likely attack us. Then we beat his ass."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 4:25 pm

"I don't have a car."

Pointing at the skid marks before the blood, I raised an eyebrow up at him.

"We'd need that for the plan, moron."

Standing up, I stretched to pop my back before putting my sunglasses on my face.

"Besides. It's almost dusk anyway."
Back to top Go down
Sumaru Amaya

Sumaru Amaya

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 4:29 pm

Sumaru sighed and began to think. He came up with another plan and said "I cane hide in the shadows. When it turns nigh time Ill hide and then when a car comes around the vampire will most likely attack. Ill pop out and attack then you come from the rear and attack him from behind. Is that good enough Azumai?"
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 4:31 pm

I shook my head, pointing at both the north and south.

"It's a two- way road. Plus, if you haven't noticed, vampires have a stronger scent process."

Shrugging, I held up a Talisman.

"I'll think about it..."
Back to top Go down
Sumaru Amaya

Sumaru Amaya

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 4:38 pm

Sumaru sighed once more and said "We have to get this guy. If we dont he will keep on killing people."
Night Time
Sumaru watched from a distance. He could jump into any shadow in a quarter mile so he could sneak attack the vampire. A lone car was driving on the highway and it was the same thing all over again. They hit the strange man and they stopped dead in there tracks. Sumaru got ready to jump into the shadow behind him and attack but he waited for Azumai's signal.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 4:41 pm

I flashed my hand down, slicing through the air.

In the next instance, my katana was against the vampire's neck, held against his jugular. My muscles screamed with the energy they were imbued with, and my hunting senses came into play. Hissing at the strange vampire, I warned him about how this was my territory- confident in the Talismans hidden on his body.

"Sumaru- now!"
Back to top Go down
Sumaru Amaya

Sumaru Amaya

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 6:35 pm

Sumaru heard Azumai so he pulled out 2 daggers made from the same material her katana is. He stabs both of his arms with the knives and cringes from the pain. His muscle mass increases and he gets stronger. He used shadow lurk and jumped into the shadow behind the vampire. He popped out behind the vampire and with all his force he punched the vampire in the back of his head and then took the two daggers Azumai gave him and shoved them both into each of the vampires legs.

Last edited by {TFU} Sumaru Amaya on Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 6:38 pm

"Or... that can happen."

I looked down at the inhibited vampire, who was unconscious.

"Do you wish to torture him or something?"

Frowning, I picked him up and threw him over my shoulder.

"Where do you live now?"
Back to top Go down
Sumaru Amaya

Sumaru Amaya

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 7:24 pm

Sumaru looked at the unconscious vampire and saw Azumai pick him up. "Well i dont care for what happens to him. But you should get the information you want out of him. I live in Majesty in Concuclare territory. We can go to my place and torture him there."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 7:28 pm

I froze.

"I... I ah... I can't go there."

Frowning, I looked at him, now fully aware of who he was. Gripping my handle tight, I readied my Katana.

"Forgive me, if you would."
Back to top Go down
Sumaru Amaya

Sumaru Amaya

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 7:31 pm

"Nah its fine" He wasnt looking at her so he didnt notice her hand on her katana. He noticed that he was still bleeding on both of his arms and took out a cloth and wiped the blood off and ripped it in half. He tied half of the cloth to his arm to cover the wound and stop the bleeding and did the same with the other arm. He turned to her and said "What now?" He then saw her hand was on her katana but didnt say anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 7:34 pm

"To my cave."

I turned around, walking past the humans who made me want to feed. Ignoring their scent, I moved into the forest and lead him to my home.
Back to top Go down
Sumaru Amaya

Sumaru Amaya

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 7:39 pm

Sumaru followed her to her home but he felt a little uneasy. When they both arrived he looked around and said "Nice place you got here." He looked at Azumai and said "Why cant you go to Majesty?"
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 7:43 pm

Closing my eyes, I ignored him.

"We're going to have to tie him to something. I'm not sure where, since I have no furniture. We might just hang him from a tree outside to do it."
Back to top Go down
Sumaru Amaya

Sumaru Amaya

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 7:51 pm

Sumaru noticed that she dodged her question. He thought to himself "There's something shes hiding from me. But thats important right now." He walked up to her and said "Ill take him outside if you want."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 7:54 pm

"Here."

I handed him off to Sumaru, and then put my Katana in its sheathe.

"Ropes outside too. Next to the large Oak, be careful with how you pick it up. Snakes."
Back to top Go down
Sumaru Amaya

Sumaru Amaya

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 8:00 pm

Sumaru chuckled and took hold of the unconscious vampire. He tossed him on the ground. Sumaru grabbed the snake and then grabbed the vampire. Sumaru tied him to the tree with the snake and said in a loud voice "Azumai hes tied up come out when your ready." He punched the vampire in his face and waited for Azumai.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 8:04 pm

When I came out, I saw that he had used the snake that liked to live in the rope to tie the vampire up.

"You... did that..."

Frowning, I looked at the rope that could've been used.

"Well... "
Back to top Go down
Sumaru Amaya

Sumaru Amaya

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 8:14 pm

"Hmmmmmmmmmmm? I tied him with the snake so that it could bite him. The more pain he feels the better. Sorry if that bothers you." Sumaru punched the vampire again attempting to wake him up.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 8:16 pm

Shaking my head, I felt sorry for the poor snake. When the vampire woke up, I sat on the ground.

"He's yours."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The beautiful ocean
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends Reborn :: Kakusu Territory :: The Cliffs-
Jump to: