Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
The beautiful ocean  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
The beautiful ocean  - Page 3 EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
The beautiful ocean  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
The beautiful ocean  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
The beautiful ocean  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
The beautiful ocean  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
The beautiful ocean  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
The beautiful ocean  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
The beautiful ocean  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
The beautiful ocean  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe beautiful ocean  - Page 3 I_voting_barThe beautiful ocean  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Connor
The beautiful ocean  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe beautiful ocean  - Page 3 I_voting_barThe beautiful ocean  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

The beautiful ocean

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sumaru Amaya

Sumaru Amaya

The beautiful ocean  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 8:19 pm

Sumaur could still feel pain from when he stabbed himself so he was a little stronger then usual. He pucnhed the vampire in the face multiple times with out stopping. Sumaru smiled and said "Dont like it do ya?" He continued to punch his face nonstop.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 8:24 pm

"Halt."

As I gave the command, the vampire aroused from his unconscious state. looking at me through narrowed red eyes, and a veil of black hair, he grinned with his canines showing.

"Well well, what have I stumbled in on? An old lady and a baby, how quaint. Wait, aren't you that brat that I changed, after killing mummy and daddy? The one who was screaming in the wreck that I caused... What was it, last week? I can't remember, I've killed too many since then."

Barking with laughter, he turned his gaze to Sumaru, his eyes wide and blood-red.

"Yes, I remember now! 'Mum! Da! No! Don't die on me! Da! DA!!' I enjoyed splattering his blood across your car little boy, every second of it. If I could do it again and again, and never drink from him, I'd just do it to hear your screams."
Back to top Go down
https://legendsreborn.forumotion.net/t82-finvarre-light-caelator#
Sumaru Amaya

Sumaru Amaya

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 8:30 pm

This enraged Sumaru even more so he took one of the daggers that Azumai gave him earlier. He stabbed him in his stomach. He pulled it out and stabbed him multiple times and he then continued to punch him in the face nonstop.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 8:33 pm

Holding Sumaru in a headlock, I looked at the vampire.

"আপনি একটি রক্তচোষা হচ্ছে যোগ্য হয় না. আমি হচ্ছে আপনি অখাদ্য, তাকে আপনি মারা জানানো উচিত ..."

Staring at me in alarm, he responded.

"দয়া করে ... আমি আপনাকে যা করতে যাচ্ছি মনে হয় কি না ..."

At this, I let my astral form out, and looked into his soul. As he screamed, I returned to my body.

"He's a solo vampire. Don't worry about him Sumaru.. It'll be okay."
Back to top Go down
Sumaru Amaya

Sumaru Amaya

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 8:42 pm

Sumaru looked in confusion. He calmed down and sighed. "Sorry for that little outburst Azumai..." Sumaru dropped the knife and sighed once more.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 8:48 pm

"Don't worry."

Walking to the body, I cut it down before using my lighter to set it on fire. Frowning, I walked back to him, before putting my hand on his shoulder.

"We're through here."
Back to top Go down
Sumaru Amaya

Sumaru Amaya

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 8:52 pm

Sumaru looked up at her and said "I dont wanna leave. This was... fun". He looked down at the ground sot sure what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 8:53 pm

"Hunting your own? Getting rid of evil?"
Back to top Go down
Sumaru Amaya

Sumaru Amaya

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 8:57 pm

"I just liked this whole experience. Can I stay here with you? You can teach me and you can be my mentor. I mean like your one of the first vampires. You can teach me and you know.."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 9:00 pm

"I can't."

Frowning at him, I shook my head.
Back to top Go down
Sumaru Amaya

Sumaru Amaya

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 9:05 pm

"Why? I wanna stay here with you." He continued to look at the ground beginning to blush.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 9:07 pm

"I'm Suibete."

Opening my jacket, I showed him my General Tags, from the faction.

"And you, are Conculare."
Back to top Go down
Sumaru Amaya

Sumaru Amaya

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 9:12 pm

"SOOOOOOOOOO. Just cause were from different factions doesnt mean anything." Sumaur looked up at her and he was fully blushing.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 9:26 pm

"It means that I should have killed you."

Back to top Go down
Sumaru Amaya

Sumaru Amaya

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 9:34 pm

Sumaru sighed and he knew what she said was true. He turned around and said "Yeah I guess your right..."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 9:38 pm

"Yeah."

Cleaning up, I cleaned my sunglasses before putting them back on. Walking to the north, I called my pack again.

"Besides. It's time I moved again."
Back to top Go down
Sumaru Amaya

Sumaru Amaya

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 9:42 pm

Sumaru turned around and said "Guess ill be going. See you" Sumaru then began to walk.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 9:45 pm

My talisman activated, and Sumaru was locked into place.

"I'm sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Sumaru Amaya

Sumaru Amaya

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 9:46 pm

"What the hell?" Sumaru tried to walk but it wasnt working. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 9:49 pm

"forgive me..."

Crying, I used the hilt of my sword to knock him out.
Back to top Go down
Sumaru Amaya

Sumaru Amaya

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 9:50 pm

Sumaru fell unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 9:52 pm

"I'm so sorrry.."

Dragging him, I put him in the middle of town, before going still beside him. Knowing that this would render me invisible, I waited.
Back to top Go down
Sumaru Amaya

Sumaru Amaya

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 9:56 pm

Sumaru woke up in the middle of town. He sat up and said "AZUMAI! Oh shes gone. Damn" He got up and wiped a tear of his face and looked around trying to find out where he was.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 10:06 pm

Silently, I watched him.

Damn it..
Back to top Go down
Sumaru Amaya

Sumaru Amaya

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 10:11 pm

Sumaru faced Azumai without knowing it and said "Where do I go now?" He then began to look in every direction trying to plan out what he was gonna do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful ocean    The beautiful ocean  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The beautiful ocean
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends Reborn :: Kakusu Territory :: The Cliffs-
Jump to: